Chipotle Mexican Grill is officially launching its queso nationwide.
It said Jio’s present value of surplus recovery will be only Rs 7,443 crore, not Rs 46,958 crore
More than 1 million people downloaded walkie-talkie app Zello in a day as Hurricane Irma hit the Caribbean
‘The Skeptical Environmentalist’ author Bjorn Lomborg on whether climate change is to blame for Hurricane Harvey.
UK home prices climb 1% in August on tight supplies, strong job gains
Sonic Branding and the New Rules of Marketing and PR written by John Jantsch read more at Duct Tape Marketing
My guest for this week’s episode of the Duct Tape Marketing Podcast is David Meerman Scott, one of the pioneers of inbound marketing and author of many books including the 6th edition ofThe New Rules of Marketing & PR. The New Rules of Marketing & PRhas beentranslated into 29 languages and is used as a text in hundreds of universities and business schools worldwide. It is a modern business classic with over 375,000 copies sold so far.He and I discuss currentmarketing trends and best practices as well as his new project, Signature Tones, a sonic branding studio.
Scott is an internationally acclaimed strategist,whose books and blogs are must-reads for professionals seeking to generate attention in ways that grow their business. Scott’s advice and insights help people, products, and organizations stand out, get noticed and capture hearts and minds. Scott also authoredReal-Time Marketing & PR, aWall Street Journalbestseller,Newsjacking,World Wide Rave, and the new hit bookThe New Rules of Sales & Service. He co-authoredMarketing the Moon(now in production as a feature-length film) andMarketing Lessons from The Grateful Dead.
Questions I ask David Meerman Scott:
- What is new in the 6th edition of your book?
- How has content evolved over the years?
- How has social media evolved, good or bad, in the last few years?
What you’ll learn if you give a listen:
- Why it’s essential to have your own blog and website and not rely on other platforms
- How inbound and outbound marketing efforts work together
- What exactly sonic branding is and why Scott got involved
Key takeaways from the episode and more about David Meerman Scott:
- Learn more about David Meerman Scott.
- Learn more aboutSignature Tones.
- Read the 6th edition of The New Rules of Marketing & PR.
- Follow on Twitter.
- Connect on LinkedIn.
- Email David@DavidMeermanScott.com.
Like this show? Click on over and give us a review on iTunes, please!
‘Let’s start doing that’: Deutsche Bank chief calls for end to ECB stimulus